Thursday, November 27, 2008

Been really busy with loads of writings these couple of days. Press releases la.. business plan la.. company profile la.. Next week I will be busy with appraisal plak. I have like 8 staff needed to be appraise. Time derang utk membodek aku utk naik gaji lebih which it doesn't work everytime.

Nak update blog pon aku tak tau nak update ape. So utk merehatkan sekejap mata aku, aku start la menggeledah pictures tunang aku. And this is the result. Hahaha...


Later after work I will be lepaking at Petronas Encik Bab. The kakaks wanted to see me and discuss bout their preparations. I am starting to feel the nerves already. Gosh!


Saya rindu mau ke tempat ini lagik. *Hint hint*
Saya juga rindu utk kembali aktif mengambil gambor.
To all my fellow friends, feel free to browse KLIK KLIK Photography.

1 comments:

:: m.i.s.s.+s.y.a :: said...

gambar yg sangat cantik!!..
bile la saya mau plan kawen yek...silap2 saya kawen tahun depan...auw!..huhu