Friday, December 5, 2008

Moments

I am not fully recover yet. More resting time needed. So time-time tgh rest nih.. aku godek-godek la gambor lama-lama yg ada.. and I started to edit here and there.

Why I chosed these pictures? I think this is one of the best and rare moments that ever happened to me. Bukan senang nak suruh kengkawan aku nih mengangkut aku yg overload nih. But they did. And they did it on my engagement day.

I simply loves their looks when they lifted me up. The laughter that we had was 1 of the purest one. That is what we called, moments... I hope there will be more moments of laughter and joy during my wedding nanti. Insyaallah.

5 comments:

Marsha~ said...

jaga diri nok. kau tu darah manis. jgn keje kuat sgt atau stress sgt.. tk care.. ;)

eZa said...

unforgetable moments... tu yg best! ;) take care babe!

Anonymous said...

pic cun ... rest cukup2 k? =)

Anonymous said...

rest aloads.. dun forget to eat.. good luck!

Iza said...

my god...(gelak terguling2)..mmg unforgettable moment.looking fwd for our friday girls nite out..take care babe!