Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Best of 2008

Soon we will be leaving 2008.
2009 will come.

Here is the recap on what is the best for me in the year of 2008.

1. 1st January 2008 - Aku di proposed pada tarikh nih.

2. 8th March 2008 - 1 of my bestbuddies found her soulmate.. Wedding Hana nih masa org tgh sibok nak g mengundi. Aku rasa best sbb I managed to go thru the moments dia nak jadik bini org tuh.
3. 22nd March 2008 - My engagement day!! The day where everything went wayy beyond expectations. Dah macam nak nikah pon ada gaks ari tuh.

4.6th May 2008 - Ieza's bday that we've celebrated on the 9th May 2008. Rasa best sbb for d first time eva kot I cooked for my gurls! Hahahah...

5. 12th June 2008 - My birthday!

6. July 2008 - Went to Jakarta to get my wedding things. Besh sbb 1st time g dgn kengkwn pompuan yg ramai. Selalu ng laki atau paling ramai berdua jek.

7. 18th Aug 2008 - My Encik Bab's bday. No pics for this sbb kami pegi clubbing malam tuh. We had fun dancing together-gether. I've bought him something that he needs to keep foreva!

8. Sept 2008 - Celebrate bday Irda. Even masa bulan puasa. Then dpt jumpa my long lost closed frenz zaman PTPL dulu, Aida and Eza after almost 10 years tak jumpa. It was great to have internet nowadays!

9. 18th Oct 2008 - My so called 1st anniversary as couple. And the only couple anniversary kot. Insyaallah pas nih just celebrate wedding anniversary jek.

10. 1st Nov 2008 - My company's annual dinner yg berlangsung dgn jayanya di bawah pengurusan aku.


11. DECEMBER 2008 - Bulan sakit aku. Tak besh!!!

Kesimpulannya,
Saya sayang org-org di sekeliling saya selagi org-org di sekeliling saya berlaku baik terhadap saya.
Saya teramat sayang Encik Bab saya.

Dan yang paling penting,

SAYA TAK SABAR NAK TUNGGU BULAN APRIL 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Iza said...

Babe..May 2009 be a blessed year for all of us!sedeylaks nak tinggalkan 2008..but yeah life goes on!Happy New Year!

Kasut But Ceri Merah said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR babe.
I pon x sabar nj tunggu April.
harap2 kiteorg xde job ler masa date wedding u! eheheeeee

eZa said...

hepi new yr beb! aku pon x saba nk tgu april 2009, nk mkn besa! hehehe :D

Hana Hassan @ Riko Hana Chicka said...

helo babe.. one of the things that i look forward is ur wedding!! hope everything will go on smoothly.. haha my bestfren dah nak kawin.. :-) yeay!

evyn4ever said...

thanks view my blog..tu irda ek?(my senior)