Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Ramadan 2008 Schedule

Salam Ramadan to all. Aku baru start posa semlm. Heheh.. Here is my schedule throughout the month of Ramadan.

10th Sept 2008 - Buka puasa with my Encik Bab's cousins @ The Curve.
12th Sept 2008 - Majlis Buka Puasa with Celcom @ Dewan Perdana Felda.
13th Sept 2008 - Majlis Buka Puasa with Rukun Tetangga Desa Pandan. I am d organizer.
14th Sept 2008 - Buka puasa with my future in laws family @ Selayang.
17th Sept 2008 - Berbuka with my Taffu's staff @ Planet Hollywood.
18th Sept 2008 - MSC MALAYSIA BUMIPUTERA TECHNOPRENEUR DIALOGUE + Majlis Berbuka Puasa with MSC Malaysia @ Nikko Hotel.
19th Sept 2008 - Majlis Buka Puasa with Maxis @ Mandarin Oriental Hotel.
20th Sept 2008 - Majlis Buka Puasa with Anak-anak Yatim and MCMC @ Cyberjaya.
26th Sept 2008 - Majlis Buka Puasa with Digi @ Concorde Hotel Shah Alam.

So divas and friends, if korang rasa nak invite aku berbuka puasa bersama korang, avoid these dates ok. I am so full. There goes my diet lah kan! Since I've been transferred to Corporate Communications Department, eating have been a must things to do for me. Gosh!!!! Aku kena betol2 kuatkan semangat untuk kurus ini.

3 comments:

Hana Hassan @ Riko Hana Chicka said...

Go qimie go.. way of living for a diet in process :-p

eZa said...

babe,
camane lak ko leh invlove ngn RT desa pdn tuh? ehehhe

Mrs Zamzuri said...

eza : panjang citer dia.. staff aku la yg g carik.. tetiba bak dtg desa pandan.. if u r free then come n join me on that day ya... hahah...