Monday, March 15, 2010

Surat utk Sang Suami #3

Bismillah...



Dear Yayang,

Soon, we both are going to celebrate our very first wedding anniversary.
Saat dan ketika ni, I still don't know what to get you.

Bila saya tanye awak, jawapan yg bagi kat saya tu mmg buat saya sebak.
Awak tak nak mintak apa2 dr saya.
Awak cuma nak kasih sayang jek dr saya.

Unlike me, bila awak tanye soklan saya nak apa..
Berjela-jela list saya bagi kat awak.

Malunya saya!

Tapi saya tetap nak belikan awak something.

Saya tau tiap2 bulan kita selalu main pau-pau,
tapi selalunya lah, saya lah yg akan pau awak lebih. :P

No matter how difficult for you to get the things, you will surely tried your very best to fulfill my needs.
Walaupon awak sering igtkan saya utk membezakan yg mana satu keperluan and mana satu kehendak.
Saya buat-buat sering terlupa tentang tu.
Tapi awak tetap dptkan jgk apa yg saya nak tu.

I really2 appreciate sayang!

And for this time, from the bottom of my heart,
I don't care what you want to give me.
Whether you want to give or not.

All I want is for you to be here in Jakarta with me.
To celebrate our anniversary with our own way and not like others.
Your time with me is what matters to me right now.

I want you to be by my side after what I've been thru this few months with my work.
I want you to comfort me the way that you always did for me everytime I felt so down.

And if possible, I want you to spend more than 10 days here with me!

Hanya Allah saja yg tau how bad I'm missing you right now.

So sayang, please ignore what I've requested you previously.
Be here with me is all that I need from you.
Just like you that wanted me to love you forever.

I love you so so so dearly.


Yours sincerely,
Mrs. Zamzuri.

0 comments: